Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Back on the Jillian Bandwagon

So I did really well with my eating while at work yesterday. When I got home? Not so much.

I had leftover sausage and rice casserole for dinner. Then my fiance and I tried to go for a walk...but we got rained on. Then I did Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred (and cried - no lie). Then I had some chocolate frozen yogurt...with some chopped up pecans. Yummy. And then...two glasses of wine. And then...some leftover pasta because I was still hungry.

Grr. No self control!

Today? I made another strawberry smoothie for breakfast - AFTER I did the Jillian dvd again! :) And I'm now sipping on a much needed cup of joe. We have a lunch date for my office at Tijuana Flats today - we'll see what I can come up with today that won't push me over the calorie edge again.

I'm trying to make this thing work! :)

1 comment:

  1. I was bad yesterday too...I had to take my staff out to dinner and had a cheese burger, fries and two beers (and a side of ranch)! I am doing WW though so that was my "splurge" and today I have been really good! Two small whole wheat blueberry pancakes for breakfast and an Indian vegetable burger on a whole wheat bun with spinach and sprouts (and a small side of low fat potato salad). I am doing Jillian tonight too! :)

    ReplyDelete