Wednesday, July 1, 2009

A Butt-Kicking Workout

Yes, last night's workout kicked my butt. As you know, I did level one of the 30 Day Shred in the morning. My day at work turned out to be decently successful.

I looked up Tijuana Flats before we went and found a great "healthy" item - a whole wheat power-lite chicken burrito. At 361 calories, it is a lot of taste for not a lot of calories! The chips and queso probably did me in though.

And so did the leftover ziti we had for dinner. See, I work at a school, putting on events. There is always leftover food. How I can I turn down free leftover food?

But then my fiance went to the gym. Ouch.

30 minutes on the treadmill, 4.0 speed, 10% incline. Wow. Booty is sore.

15 minutes running on the treadmill.

Seated rows, lat pulldowns, pushups, etc. Yikes.

The treadmill said I burned over 530 calories. Plus the weight training. Yippee. :) I was feeling good about it, until my fiance said "That's about half of that ziti you had for dinner." Grrr.

Still, I'm proud. I skipped the 30 Day Shred this morning (my body was protesting), but I plan to do it tonight.

It's "NO EXCUSES" time! :)

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! I did the BL video yesterday and I am sore today...no morning workout for me either! I am walking at lunch and then doing another BL video tonight...then back to the gym tomorrow...

    ReplyDelete