Tuesday, July 7, 2009

A Calzone A Day...

I don't want to think about what that would do to me!

But I did have one today. I had half for lunch and the other half (more like a third) and a piece of pizza for dinner.

Okay, so not my healthiest day.

I did go to the gym tonight. I did 30 minutes on the treadmill at 4% incline and at 4.0mph.

Then I did a serious leg workout.

Hamstring Curls - 50lbs/15/3
Leg Extension - 50lbs/15/3
Hip Abductor (and whatever the other way is called) - Out: 120lbs/15/3, In: 50lbs/15/3
Step Lunges - 20 each side
Wall Squats (with the ball) - 15/3
Calf Raises (straight, inside, outside) 20 each
Step Squats (one foot on a step while doing squats, then switch sides) 20 each side

Any other leg work you think I should be doing? (Other than reducing my daily calorie intake...)

No comments:

Post a Comment