Thursday, July 9, 2009

No Excuses

Last night, I really didn't want to go to the gym. It was raining outside and I had just eaten a big bowl of pasta. I wanted to curl up in front of the tv for the rest of the night.

But I didn't.

I dragged my butt off the couch and drove to the gym. My contact dried up and almost came out on the way over. But I didn't let that stop me.

I got on the treadmill and started running. My shoes didn't feel like I had tied them tight enough. But I didn't stop. I ran a mile in 9:58. I could have run it faster, but I'm proud of this time since I was feeling so out of it.

Then I hit the arm weights. Oh did I hit the arm weights. It was a repeat of Monday for the most part, but for some reason I felt stronger on Monday. No worries. I pushed through.

And I'm proud of myself for that. :)

1 comment:

  1. You are such a rockstar! You are doing amazing. You are going to be so happy on your wedding day...and be a total hottie! :) I had to work until 11:00 P.M. last night so no gym yesterday only I walked at lunch...tonight I am back to the workouts...even though I am tired.

    ReplyDelete