Sunday, July 5, 2009

Six Days in a Row...and Down 2.3 Pounds!

I worked out six days in a row this week. (Yay me!)

Monday through Friday, I did the Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Shred. And it doesn't make me cry to do it anymore. :)

Monday night I went to the gym and did a incline workout on the treadmill and some strength training. On Saturday morning I went to the gym and did 45 minutes of incline work on the treadmill. Ouchy.

But the scale has made it all worthwhile! Hopefully I can keep this up. :)

How did your week go?

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! Argh I am still not losing...and I definitely had Wendy's at 2:00 A.M. last night on the way home from a 4th of July party. Stupid. I did do a good job with the gym and we are about to go for a long walk with the doggie so weigh in is tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete