Monday, July 13, 2009

Parties Are Full of Calories

We had our honeymoon shower on Saturday.

This also means we had beer, yummy cheeseburgers, mac & cheese and banana pudding.

SOOO good.

But I am proud of us. We went to the gym on Friday evening and Sunday afternoon. It helps me not feel so guilty.

I haven't seen huge results on the scale yet, but I feel myself getting stronger and faster.

My fiance tries to encourage me telling me that I am right on the cusp of seeing results. I hope he's right. :)

This morning I made a yummy strawberry/blackberry smoothie. The only problem with the blackberries is that those darn seeds kept getting stuck in my teeth.

We have another bridal shower today - and this one is being catered by Tijuana Flats! Yum. And more calories. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment