Thursday, July 16, 2009

HOT

Holy crap it's hot outside.

I just ran two miles. I thought it would be easier since I've been running so much on the treadmill. It really wasn't. It started out easier. Probably the first mile was easier. Then - not so much.

Food today? Not great, but not terrible.

Breakfast: Strawberry Smoothie (5 large frozen strawberries, 1 banana, 1 cup fat free vanilla yogurt, 1 cup milk)

Snack: 90 Calorie Blueberry Bar (publix brand)

Lunch: Grilled Cheese Sandwich (wheat bread and American cheese) and Cream of Broccoli soup and 100 calorie Rice Krispie Treat

Late Afternoon Snack: Half an Ezekial english muffin with natural peanut butter with honey, and a mini dark chocolate Hershey's bar

I'm still feeling full from that late snack, so dinner will probably be light, if anything.

Now if I could just start seeing that scale move!!!!!!!

1 comment: